The dive boats of Beqa Lagoon Resort have a long history with Fiji, and all of our captains are proud and protective of their vessels. Each with more than ample space, the boats allow both passengers and divers to spread out, whether in the wheel house listening to the captain tell stories of Beqa Island, or on the upper sun decks watching the world and water pass by.
All of our vessels are fully equipped with all of the amenities you will need for your day including all safety equipment, life vests, emergency oxygen and first aid kits, marine VHF radios, and marine toilets.
- C-HARLEY – A Beautiful 45 foot Australian designed and built, C-Harley is sailed under Captain Manoa. Designed to accommodate 12 divers she is a beautiful ride to our dive sites and beyond.
- BULL SHARK – An Australian built 48 foot aluminium vessel, Reef Ranger sails under the watchful eye of Captain Gee. With a beautifully spacious upper sun deck she has ample space for the 14-16 divers that she carries out to their destination and back.
- TRADITION – Another Australian designed and built 40 foot fiberglass vessel Tradition is the vessel of proud Captain Livai. As one of our smaller vessels along with C-Harley, Tradition never carries more than 12 divers, allowing everyone to enjoy the ride and the view of the islands in the distance.
- BLUE SURVEYOR –The biggest of our fleet, the Blue Surveyor looks nothing short of majestic as her white hull glides through the water. Measuring a lovely 58 feet she is able to comfortable sail away with 16 divers on board.
- NAYAMOTU - a smaller 28 foot aluminium boat. She is perfectly set up to take small dive groups of 6 out to our dive sites, or run adrenaline fuelled surfers to Frigates Passage and the famous Fiji Pipeline.