Surrounded by over 190 miles of spectacular coral, Beqa Lagoon is one of the world’s largest barrier reefs. Diving these calm protected waters is like exploring another world. The water is clear and warm, visibility is typically over 100ft, currents are generally mild and the water temperature stays a fairly constant 80 degrees. Fiji is known as the Soft Coral Capital of the World and offers spectacular undersea gardens in all hues. Many of the most spectacular dive sights are only a few minutes from shore and if you stayed long enough, you could explore over 100 different sights.
Our "Top Ten" are:
- SHARK DIVE! The best shark dive experience int the world! At least nine different species of sharks - Tigers, Bulls, Silver, Nurse and other sharks. World famous and the experience of a life time.
- FANTASEA ~ Colors, soft coral and lots of Georgian Fans in different shapes, sizes and colors.
- CARPET COVE ~ Lots of carpet anemonies with clown fish. Also an 80 ft Chinese Trawler wreck at 100ft.
- JOHN'S TUNNEL ~ A tunnel 30 feet long, 5ft to 8 ft wide lined with soft coral. Also a wreck at 80ft.
- JOE'S BEST ~ One coral head 40ft by 90ft with giant swim through in the middle teeming with soft corals, fans, antheas, school of barracudas, ect.
- SOFT CORAL PLATEAU ~ A body of reef sitting right in the middle of the north passage to Beqa Lagoon. Eagle rays, blue ribbon eels and tons of soft coral.
- SHINING GLORY ~ Three coral heads - one of which having a crack at the very top offering spectacular light refractions.
- SEVEN SISTERS ~ Seven coral heads lines in a row each with its own unique features.
- BLUE WALL ~ The wall on the south east side of Beqa Lagoon rises from 150 ft to 15 ft. Sharks, mantas, eagle rays abound and always at least 100 ft plus visibility.
- FRIGATE WALL ~ Very similar to Blue Wall - Lots of cracks and alleyways in the wall. Also home of the "Fiji Pipeline" famous surf spot!
- AND MANY, MANY MORE....
And don't forget that we have a house reef for shore and night dives anytime.............