The one provided by nature, as in the display of the most incredible colors and vibe when the sun falls into the Pacific Ocean to the entertainment program provided by down to earth humans whose inner clocks still tick to ancient times ....
- MEKE ~ Young and not so young villagers come to our resort to perform the traditional war dance, wielding war clubs and all! This is not your typical tourist performance, but a performance that comes from the heart of the villagers. The performance is not perfected to the last step but the rythm and sincerety will touch your heart and soul.
- KAVA CEREMONY ~ One of the guests will be designated as chief and you will participate in a traditional Kava ceremony. Kava is the national drink and you will learn its historical use, how its made and have the adventure of tasting it in a traditional setting. BULA!
- FIRE WALKING ~ Beqa - Home of the Legendary Firewalkers. You won’t believe your eyes during the sacred fire walking ceremony as village warriors in traditional dress chant and walk across scalding stones, as they have done for over 300 years. This mysterious ritual originated on Beqa Island and was even the subject of a National Geographic documentary filmed at the resort.
- COCONUT AND WEAVING SHOW ~ Allow yourself to be surprised about all the things you did NOT know about coconuts!
- COOKING SHOW ~ Watch guide Aki prepare the traditional dish "Kokoda" for you and be amazed at the taste. Give him a hand and try to make milk from a coconut. You will remember the experience each time you open a can of coconut milk - we promise!
- CHOIR ~ Sunday is the day of church. Dressed in their finest outfits, our neighbors come and perform for you.
- FIJIAN LIVE BAND ~ Hang out at the Bula Bar listening to our live band singing traditional songs over a "Famous Firewalker" concocted from local rums and juices. Fijians have the sweetest voices on earth and hearing them sing will reassure you are in paradise.